Teton County and Jackson offer a variety of parks that can be reserved for special events, birthday parties and BBQ's. If you are interested in reserving a park or shelter, please contact the front desk at 307-739-9025.
If you are hoping to host a large scale event such as a wedding, reunion, athletic tournament or event that is open to the public, you will need to complete our Special Event Use Request form (PDF).
It can be dropped off at the Rec Center or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note, any reservation with more than 50 people is considered a special event and will require this form.
Important Park & Shelter Notes
- Reservations for the 2023 season can be made beginning at 8 a.m. on January 2, 2023.
- Reservations are available seasonally from May 1st to September 30th. Restrooms are locked and winterized beginning October 1st.
- Dogs are not permitted in any Town or County Parks per ordinance.
- Bounce houses and other inflatables are not permitted.
- Reservations and requests for George Washington Memorial Park (Town Square) must go through the Town of Jackson. Please contact Aarón at 307-733-3932, ext. 1115.