Healthy Teton County (HTC) envisions a vibrant greater Teton community where opportunities for excellent health are available to all.
Read the 2021 Report Here!
As a community we embrace the following values in pursuit of our vision: teamwork, leadership and accessibility.
- We believe that partnerships and collaboration are critical to our success
- We share the workload and all take responsibility for improving the health of our community
- We pledge our commitment to the Healthy Teton County vision
- We work to ensure that connectivity and communication exist between all system partners
- We lead by example and act as role models within the community
- We value researched-based strategies and follow best practices within our profession
- We emphasize justice in our efforts to create an equitable health system
- We apply fairness in our decision-making
- We employ kindness as a guiding principle
- We practice compassion with our clients, partners, and all community members