It is the mission of the Honor Guard to represent the Department of the fallen member and the members local government as a highly disciplined team serving with honor at ceremonial functions. The Honor Guard will accomplish this mission with respect and dignity at funeral services for active and retired personnel and personnel that have died in the line of duty, and provide comfort and compassion for the survivors.
- Act as clearinghouse for the department regarding ceremonial protocol matters
- Coordinate the ceremonial functions at designated departmental functions
- Plan/coordinate and conduct all departmental funerals
- Perform other functions as deemed appropriate by the Fire Chief
- Representing the department at the funeral of members of outside fire departments
Jackson Hole Fire/EMS Honor Guard consists of:
- Brian Carr, Captain, Station 1
- Tyler Dunn, Captain, Station 6
- Tyler Hartz, Apparatus Driver Operater/Paramedic, Station 6
- James Powell, Captain, Station 1
- Mathew Redwine, Battalion Chief, Station 3
- John Tobey, Fire Officer I/Paramedic, Station 1
All Honor Guard inquires should be directed to Mathew Redwine by email.