Can you tell me if Teton Pass is open?

Teton Pass (Highway 22) and Snake River/Hoback Canyon roads (Highway 191 or Highway 89/26) are maintained by the Wyoming Highway Department. Call 307-733-3126, or visit their website for up-to-date road information. Road and Travel Information is also available by calling 888-996-7623, or by listening to local radio stations.

Teton County Road Department contracts individual companies to do snow removal on Teton County Roads only, if you have a questions regarding snow removal on a particular county road, you should contact the independent contractor.

Show All Answers

1. Can you tell me if Teton Pass is open?
2. What is the current snow precipitation levels?
3. What is the current flow rate of the Snake River?
4. How do I obtain sandbags for flood protection?